Launch of the new Watify campaign
It is the second phase the Watify campaign to boost the technological transformation of European SMEs.
The campaign will include:
- 240 awareness events all around Europe
- 40 matchmaking events to spur cross-regional projects (e.g. technology transfer or investment) with SMEs, relevant competence centres (e.g. research and technology centres), regions and cities.
- 100 success stories (SMEs that have successfully transformed their business through digital and other key enabling technologies; regions that have successfully implemented policies and programmes for technological transformation).
The agenda of the event includes 5 sessions:
- Opening by Director-General Lowri Evans of the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- What if I know? Opportunities offered by digital and other Key Enabling Technologies
- What if I get inspired? 5 success stories of SMEs that have successfully transformed their business
- What if I try out? Participants can discover and play with some of the latest digital technologies
- What if I plan for the future? 3 SMEs present their plans to transform their business and get advice from experts.
The event will run from 9h - 18h.
The event is open to stakeholders active in the deployment of digital and Key Enabling Technologies, including business representatives, national and regional authorities and experts.
Please visit the Watify launch registration page and use the registration code: attendee
For more information, please contact:
Communication coordinator for the Watify campaign
00 32 (0)2 234 50 61
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 21:36