Open 2nd CloudiFacturing Call
Deadline for submission until September 30
The second open call of CloudiFacturing will allow you to start the creative process of generating ideas for application experiments. These application experiments are dedicated subprojects with a duration of one year that run within the scope of CloudiFacturing.
It aims to support:
the simulation of manufacturing processes or manufacturing tools. leveraging factory data to learn from them,
the optimization of the manufacturing processes and / or manufacturing of the products,
with the help of financial support of 100,000 euros.
Selected proposers (third parties) will have the opportunity:
- to investigate and gather experience with HPC/Cloud Computing technologies for their use case;
- to explore technical benefits, e.g. better assessment of the producibility and production process optimization by more accurate simulation results using HPC/Cloud resources;
- to exploit information discovered in factory data to improve processes;
- to assess Cloud‐based business settings and their impact; and
- to leverage the CloudiFacturing Digital Marketplace being developed as a new distribution channel.
WHAT DOES CLOUDIFACTURING OFFER?
- Vendor independent Cloud infrastructure already containing engineering and simulation applications and services on which new experiments can be built to extend the range of service offerings via the CloudiFacturing Digital Marketplace.
- A tailored HPC/Cloud infrastructure (with a contractual environment protecting IPR).
- Independent evaluation of experiments against your requirements.
- Experiences from more than 40 experiments
- Consultancy on business models.
- Participation in the I4MS ecosystem (www.i4ms.eu).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: until September 30, 2019
Fuente original del contenido:
Te podría interesar