Call: Get Ready for Japan
* El registro se encuentra ACTIVADO y en HISTORICO desde 13-02-2020 23:59
A 2-week mission to Japan to get an in-depth understanding of how to do business in Japan
- Are you a Start-Up or a SME (small medium enterprise)?
- Do you wish to gain in-depth insight into the Japanese business environment?
- Do you require a better understanding of your Japanese partners/competitors?
- Do you need to learn more about Japanese management practices?
- Are you about to be transferred to Japan?
- Are you considering venturing into the Japanese market?
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan's business and technological achievements. Continuously improved to meet the latest expectations about business in Japan, the Get Ready for Japan provides EU businessmen with a professional Japan-related expertise.
- Start-Up or SME
- have a major role in defining and implementing their companies’ policies vis-à-vis Japan,
- are to be transferred to Japan,
- come from companies intending to supply Japanese companies,
- wish to learn about management practices and technological developments in Japan.
The candidate must:
- be a citizen of an EU Member State or of a COSME partnering country;
- work for a company that is > 50% EU or COSME partnering country owned;
- work for an organisation that is an EU or COSME partnering country juridical person;
- be supported by their employer and be able to participate in the entire programme;
- have a reasonable command of English;
- be a manager or an executive from an industrial company;
- have proven experience in industry.
NB/ Participants from SMEs will be selected in priority. SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) are companies meeting the standard European Commission criteria for an SME.
Next session: 18.05.2020- 29.05.2020
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14 participants
Application deadline: extended to 13.02.2020
Fuente original del contenido: