Start-up & Scale-up Innovation 2020
The leading event in Europe for the new models of circular economy.
Comienzo: el martes, 03 de noviembre de 2020
Finaliza: el viernes, 06 de noviembre de 2020
Ecomondo and Key Energy will again launch the Start-Up & Scale-up Innovation initiative: the space dedicated to innovative start-ups and Italian and international scale-ups offering products/services relating to greentech, environmental sustainability in energy and sustainable mobility.
- To offer start-ups substantial national and international visibility, fostering exchange and the sharing of ideas: the perfect environment bringing together tradition and innovation.
- To create opportunities for attending companies to meet start-ups that, through their approach, can promote product and/or service innovation.
- To promote Italy’s innovation system as the key channel for product development in the green tech, energy and sustainable mobility sectors at national and international level.
Start-ups and scale-ups with innovative products/services can apply to take part in the initiative if they meet the following minimum requirements:
- technological lines of development consistent with the themes of the two shows Ecomondo and Key Energy, in the green tech, renewable energy, electric mobility and urban sustainability sectors;
- they have already completed at least the seed round, or alternatively, already have a client portfolio and are active on the market;
- have a website and/or promotional material in English.
The initiative is free for the selected start-ups and includes all the show services listed below – excluding out-of-pocket expenses (travel, accommodation, transport, etc.) that the participants must cover.
PLACE AND DATE 3 to 6 November 2020 in the Rimini trade fair district.
DEADLINE & REGISTRATION
Your expression of interest must be sent by and no later than 12.00, Friday 25 September 2020.
Following the selection procedure, all parties that have submitted an application will receive a response by 10 October 2020, regarding their selection for the initiative.