Smart City Live 2020
Happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020
Comienzo: el martes, 17 de noviembre de 2020 a las 00:00
Finaliza: el miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020 a las 23:59
The new Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories focusing on how COVID-19 has impacted cities and is redefining citizens' normality, plus a program on day two featuring workshops, sessions, and side events, which will gather key players and global institutions to tackle the challenges beyond the short-term impact of the pandemic.
Connect with industry leaders and public stakeholders at the 7th edition of the Smart City Brokerage Event.
If you are an innovative company that is offering new solutions to the market and would like to take part in open public tenders, apply for this service! We will help you to find the tenders which offer you the best opportunities; we will advise you on the presentation of your proposal and will help you to search for partners to carry it out.
- Attract other buyers interested in your future tender, building International buyers consortia.
- Gain Knowledge about the market situation meeting innovative solution providers
- Future challenges in urban mobility
- Technologies to address urban challenges and health crisis
- Redesigning cities and urban living
- Challenges and opportunities of the economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environment to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era
Participants join pre-arranged, targeted virtual B2B meetings for discussing project set-ups and collaborations.
This year Smart City becomes an online event: Smart City Live, a one-shot, innovative edition happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020.
Deadline open until November 9, 2020.