Health Tech Hub Styria Pitch & Partner 2021
el jueves, 28 de enero de 2021
The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 6 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, SFG, Science Park Graz and City of Graz).
Especially in times like this, building strong networks is more important than ever. This is why we aim to offer the participants of this year's HTH Styria event access to many relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations. We have seen, that fostering a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health-tech and life sciences field can help to secure our future. Join us and be part of this future!
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Present your project idea and/or company in an investor pitching or research pitching session
- Get an overview of what's going on in the health-tech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate call
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
APPLICATIONS & DEADLINE
Deadline open until 28 January 2021.
31/12/2020 13:25 | Admoneuropa2020